Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hey Everyone!

       Hey everyone! My name is Alanna. I'm 22 years old and currently a freshman at LCSC majoring in Biology. Eventually, I would love to become a biologist specializing in research and conservation of marine environments. I love that there is so much unknown in our oceans and all the beauty they hold.
      I was raised in the valley and enjoy the outdoors. I love camping, going to the beach, and playing tennis. I also like to read, watch movies, and spend time with my friends, family, and cat.
      I currently work at Polar Bear Frozen Yogurt. It was my first job when I was 16 and I have worked there on and off ever since. It has always been a great job and I've made a lot of friends while working there.
      I'm looking forward to talking with you all!
     
      Alanna

 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Wow, you've worked the same job for 6 years?! Not many people can say that. I bet I've seen you at Polar Bear, especially if you've ever worked at the drive-thru window. I tend to go there for coffee or the occasional yogurt. Most recently I discovered the Earl Grey latte. Yum!

    ReplyDelete